Match Thread Newcastle United v Everton - Waffle, Match Report, MotM Poll & more waffle

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OMG loosing the will
best striker on bench and our right side looks so open
at least 3- 0 sadly
Patterson Patterson patterson
Who's bench? There isn't a single player in the Everton squad that qualifies for the title of best striker but if you had to look at who's not the worst, he's starting up front for us tonight.

Sorry to sound a bit plastic but with a bit of effort in finding a hobby I reckon I could give up Everton. It’s supposed to be fun but fun times look a million miles away right now. Why do we do this to ourselves?

Big pitch. Try and get a few balls for beto to chase against burn. Wether he finishes or not is debatable but he's def got the beating of him if he gets space to run into.

We asked him to try something else, hes tried something else.

No major complaint with the side, Beto rightly gets a start after his goal, Harrison has been poor.

Would have liked to see Patto get a run, but hey ho, at least hes trying new things.

COYB

I feel we can get a surprise result today (a win I mean!). Team looks a bit better. It's the game plan more than anything. In game management and the subs. Is he ever going to learn? Let's see how this pans out.