Match Thread Newcastle United v Everton - Waffle, Match Report, MotM Poll & more waffle

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Doucoure, Harrison and Garner should be dropped to the bench for tonight
Screenshot_20240402-022342~2.png

No frills transport should be the norm. Travel on coach during the day like proper football teams do. Need to be brought back to the real world and see what their fans go through. Be good for team building playing cards on the bus , fish and chips after the game with a beer if we win. Great motivation. If they need to sleep then can sleep on the bus in their luxurious seats reclining fully. It would be better than sleeping on the pitch.

3-0 Everton , why not!!! It’s about time. Have to drop Dacoure, McNeil , Harrhison. Midfield so weak but can see why with balls being hit over their heads.

I'll get abuse for this but....why do fans think we should be winning tonight?

Newcastle have injuries, but they still came back from 3-1 to beat West Ham? If it was Newcastle vs one of the teams around us tonight, I wouldn't think any of them would win. Certainly not if the team playing them hadn't won in 2024.

Realistically, the only games I'm focusing on are the games against the teams around us. Win those and we're safe. I'd love a result tonight, but I just don't see it.

Zero expectations for tonight, we are the friendliest opponents possible for the patched up horse punchers, if you need help Everton are the team you want to play.

Like to see something different for the starting line up but I have zero expectations of that with Dyche Walker.

Hope the toffes can pull out a win for the travelling blues, no matter how they got their away credits or what nationality/race/colour or creed they are! 😜

Up the bankrupt toffees!