Match Thread Newcastle United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly can at Goodison. When did they last lose at home though?
No idea but if we can't go into a game against bloody Newcastle trying to get a result then we might as well volunteer ourselves for one of the relegation places imo. We have shown in patches during games that when we try and keep hold of the ball we can actually play and play well and look half decent. We can get a result here imo.

No idea but if we can't go into a game against bloody Newcastle trying to get a result then we might as well volunteer ourselves for one of the relegation places imo. We have shown in patches during games that when we try and keep hold of the ball we can actually play and play well and look half decent. We can get a result here imo.
pretty sure they havent lost a game at home all year

Would like to see us make a few changes from the last couple of games.

Put Garner in, can’t see DCL starting two games this week so would rather give him 30-45 tonight then start on Saturday.

Although Holgate has been out for a couple of months he did have a full pre season so Coleman could probably also do with a rest.

Keep Tarkowski & Coady at CB. Maybe use Vinagre instead of Mykolenko and then Gordon back in.

Pickford
Holgate Coady Tarkowski Vinagre
Garner Iwobi Gana
McNeil Maupay Gordon

I mean I suppose we are forgetting we scored against United and had 2 glorious chances against Spurs. It’s not like we’ve done absolutely nothing for two full games, very little but not nothing.
I agree on this, its not like we have been played off the park by anyone, its all been narrow margins, if Newcastle do win they will have to work for it like everyone else has

Status
Not open for further replies.