Match Thread Newcastle United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
...and I was worried that I can't watch the game... I got to know results in the subway, but still, I had some weak hope that maybe a scoreline wasn't a pure reflection of the game (that happens in football) but after checking out goals, listening to Toffee TV instant match reaction, and looking through this tread from page 100 to 150 I got a clear idea what the type of game that was... ???
sorry lads(

He looked good because our players were making him look good.

Coleman and Holgate were shocking with Keane closely behind.

But the former to were really just letting him do what he wanted.

He really isnt as good as that.
If Doucs was there and asked to stick on him would've been a different story

My point was is he commits defenders. He took 3-4 players with him each time and that opened up space.

Everton don't have players like that.

Both Gray and Gordon have the ability and skillsets to do the same thing.

They probably do it every time in training against Coleman...heck, Iwobi probably skins him every practice.

Having him there means others will try and help him out as they know hes no chance.

Thats what lead to panic.

Still on coach back now. Don't know why we all bother when they put performances in like that more often that not I'd have taken a point before the game as I seen it as must not lose, its getting proper scary now and games are running out.

I think we have to play 3 in midfield, it's happened all season we are wide open, it's embarrassing. Newcastle are crap and could have scored 5 against us.

Have to just hope that these players realise we are in a relegation fight and stop strolling round like we are safe in midtable and acting like we are 3-0 up. Genuinely worried about us going down

We are really bullied by these teams who know our achilles heels. But we showed a lot of class tonight in our passing that just petered out or hit a wall at their box. Up to Frank to set em up and then get em up hey stronger and up for it.

We are really bullied by these teams who know our achilles heels. But we showed a lot of class tonight in our passing that just petered out or hit a wall at their box. Up to Frank to set em up and then get em up hey stronger and up for it.
I'm fearing a lot of those players can't stomach a fight. Not an ounce of even little Osman in any of them apart from AG and and Richie.

Where the hell has the spirit of Everton gone? Get beat yes but go down like fighting lions.

Status
Not open for further replies.