Match Thread Newcastle United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I completely and utterly fail to see how much worse it could be to play Patterson and Onyango.

Coleman has been a great servant for us but offers less than nothing. Gomes is a sheer atrocity. No amount of “PL experience” can make up for how terrible they are. I’m not saying that Patterson and Onyango would be good but surely they have to have some exuberance and energy on their side? How demoralising it must be for young/fringe players to watch this muck week after week and not get a sniff.

Gomes absolutely blows my mind. How in the actual kin holy hell can a premier league player lack the ability to tackle. His marking for the corner was dire too.

6 managers and not one can see that Keane Colman holgate are not good enough and people voting for Gordon as mom is mad he went into a few challenges but that’s all 0 end product and gets caught on the ball way to often
Rikki can’t play as a cf didn’t hold the ball up or bring others into play far better coming of the wing
Townsend was poo tonight all in all I think we’re going down only good thing tonight was VDB and he was at most ok

Status
Not open for further replies.