Newcastle United have won the race for Demba Ba

Status
Not open for further replies.

EVERTON TILL I DIE

Player Valuation: £1m
Newcastle United have won the race for Demba Ba, Sky Sports sources understand.

A number of clubs have been tracking Ba since it emerged he could leave on a free transfer following West Ham's relegation from the Premier League.

The Senegal international has been weighing up his options, but it emerged it was a straight fight between Everton and Newcastle.

Ba has now decided that his future is best served on Tyneside, and Sky Sports sources understand he is now travelling to the North East.

The 26-year-old will finalise his deal in the next 24 hours and could be confirmed as a Newcastle player before the weekend.
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6991672,00.html

He's not very good, didn't want him anyway, asking for too much money, would've got injured in his first week, doesn't suit blue or gold, we don't even need a striker because we're going to play a six man midfield next season, now we can focus the cash on pie related investment, 26 is too old, his agent wanted too much, kenwrong out, moylez out, in moyes we trust, moylez in, cahill likes a well cooked pinapple pizza surely that's a more pressing issue

etc. etc. etc.

Oh well.

Meh.

If he wants to go to that footballer's graveyard and kill his career stone dead in exchange for a quick buck then that's his prerogative.

Fukn loser.

Money Talks.... End Of

To true and a shame really - but in all honesty would we be any different? Ba is not a Toffee like us so money is probably the difference for him in choosing between us and the Barcodes.

He doesn't strike me as the kind of guy that interested in the history and tradition of our great club - so in that vein I am quite glad he won't have the chance to wear the hallowed No.9 shirt when you compare him to the others that have graced it!

Status
Not open for further replies.