New striker poll

Who should we aim to get to replace Lukaku?

• Vardy

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Giroud

Votes: 88 23.2%
  • Benteke

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • Berardi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sturridge

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Mauro Icardi

Votes: 75 19.7%
  • Batshauyi

Votes: 51 13.4%
  • Martial

Votes: 37 9.7%
  • Dembele

Votes: 65 17.1%
  • Dolberg

Votes: 26 6.8%
  • Other

Votes: 11 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregoire Defrel upfront.

Quincy Promes Right Wing.

Sandro/Mirallas - Defrel/Rooney/Giroud - Promes/Ross

Giroud. Then try for Dolberg.
This. If Dolberg not for sale this season I'm happy to wait. Or buy him now at a knock down price and loan him back to Ajax for a season. I have a feeling his price will have doubled by next year. We should have a decent relationship with Ajax following the transfer of Klaassen and I reckon Dolberg will relish the chance to join his old captain next season.

Get it done Walshy.

Go for vardy and buy insigne aswell
Lightning fast tricky front three of insigne vardy bolaise with lookman and miralles for when they tire

tumblr_llpmjkxNEU1qfxktpo1_1280.jpg
If only

Ive always rated Mirallas as a forward rather than a winger. Offers something different to Lukaku or Sandro or Rooney or Giroud.
What I like about the buying strategy this summer is the mix of targets. Something lacking in the past few season has been options to adapt a starting eleven to our opposition, or options to change formations with players off the bench.

I would say we have to at least try for Icardi. May well be out of our reach but if you don't ask you don't get. He would bring some much needed snide up top.

This. If Dolberg not for sale this season I'm happy to wait. Or buy him now at a knock down price and loan him back to Ajax for a season. I have a feeling his price will have doubled by next year. We should have a decent relationship with Ajax following the transfer of Klaassen and I reckon Dolberg will relish the chance to join his old captain next season.

Get it done Walshy.

Yeah, he looks a real talent. His price is only going to get higher, I'd pay what Ajax want and get him in immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.