NEW STADIUM

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandman

Player Valuation: £225k
One of the biggest problems we face is time the longer we do nothing the more
the cost is going up we first talked of a new ground in the early eighties with a
ground share with lpool and no one thought it was going to work then so why wil it now over 20yrs on why get in to bed with the reds when we can get in to bed with tescos who is after all a blue and a british bisiness so here are the options
share a stadium with liverpool
take on massive debt which bill would struggle to do alone
get bought out by more americans and have even more debt
move to kirkby with tesco
my choice would be tesco a massive company which is well run and will move
into china and with global tv they will be well placed to sell our merchandise
why are americans moving into english clubs its called brands they know theres
money in our game and when the game goes global the americans along with
murdoch will be inthe money and we will have the debt look at man u the glaziers didnt use their own money and when the market falls theyll go

Personally i would love ashared stadium. Think about it, less cost, bigger stadium, bigger profits, possibly one of teh best stadiums built. There isnt a downside to it i dont think, the colour of the seats is all i can think of. Liverpool couldve used our stadium for their home matches and we wouldnt have even known about it, so why is it such a big problem?

It just means that the two clubs have one rgeat stadium at less cost.

they are only interested if we are tenants in their stadium.

some say kirkby will kill everton fc, being the kopites lackey certainly would be the end.

Lets be honest now, Kirkby is pretty [Poor language removed], teh surroundings of the stadium, and the stadium itself.

Liverpool although a ground share is still about 0.1% likely is a good idea. There in a bit of financial trouble, as are we, teh stadium would be 70,000 plus, a hell stadium, better than the allianz arena, the san siro etc...

So someone answer me, why not?

You ever been to Kirkby mate? I know its no Kirkdale like but its hardly Beiruit.

NOt kirkby itself, but the surrounding of the stadium. A tesco, and about 30 otehr different shops surrounding it. Ive been to bolton, and the thought of having the surroundings of the everton stadium like boltons scares me.

We are EFC, it is our ground or nothing, I woulod rather stay until Goodison falls down than become some tenant of the shites. Dual ownership is another matter but neither the corrupt council or US owners woulod consider that.

One of the biggest problems we face is time the longer we do nothing the more
the cost is going up we first talked of a new ground in the early eighties with a
ground share with lpool and no one thought it was going to work then so why wil it now over 20yrs on why get in to bed with the reds when we can get in to bed with tescos who is after all a blue and a british bisiness so here are the options
share a stadium with liverpool
take on massive debt which bill would struggle to do alone
get bought out by more americans and have even more debt
move to kirkby with tesco
my choice would be tesco a massive company which is well run and will move
into china and with global tv they will be well placed to sell our merchandise
why are americans moving into english clubs its called brands they know theres
money in our game and when the game goes global the americans along with
murdoch will be inthe money and we will have the debt look at man u the glaziers didnt use their own money and when the market falls theyll go

You talk bollocks.

I cant even be arsed to detail the absolute immense amount of bullshit you have written, it would take too long and it is too late at night.

The fact that people like him were given the privilege of a vote is extremely scary.

He seems to be under the impression that Tesco and Everton are merging.

Infact according to him Tesco is an evertonian.

You talk bollocks.

I cant even be arsed to detail the absolute immense amount of bullshit you have written, it would take too long and it is too late at night.

Cut that [Poor language removed] out. Talk to people on here with a little respect, regardless of their views on certain issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.