Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Hate it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Davek on toast

Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it a lot but what niggles me is I've seen one, only one, but still one, design that's nicer. In fact it gnaws at me that no matter how good this is I'll always think of the one that will likely never be built. The one chelski nearly had was a thing of beauty.

Still. It's what we become again that counts.

And it doesn't look anything like a room heater. Don't think that.

I'm just not 100% on the bulbous glass top half of the design sitting on a very square base (which is quite red in colour?!). Needs more blue on the outside.

Feel like the club name should be more pronounced than some painted glass, too.

I dont want to be a downer on a very exciting day, but I just want it to be perfect.

edit: do think the interior is perfect though

I'm just not 100% on the bulbous glass top half of the design sitting on a very square base (which is quite red in colour?!). Needs more blue on the outside.

View attachment 63285

I dont want to be a downer on a very exciting day, but I just want it to be perfect.

Think of it as brown brick. Red it ain't. Besides 'they' don't own a colour. They even had second choice after 'classy' had already been taken.

View attachment 63285

What is perfect to one person is imperfect to another. Different tastes for different people. Think we just need to accept a design and grow to love it.......as we all will.

Think of it as brown brick. Red it ain't. Besides 'they' don't own a colour. They even had second choice after 'classy' had already been taken.
Oh I know they don't. I just think that it lacks our signature colours.

What is perfect to one person is imperfect to another. Different tastes for different people. Think we just need to accept a design and grow to love it.......as we all will.
Goes without saying of course, its subjective. For me it's not far off perfect already but do hope for just a couple design tweaks. ;)

There were times last night when I was giggling like a kid. Then moments where i had a lump in my throat. I love the design, but the presentation was top notch too. Really conveyed how close the stands are to the pitch...

Love the design. Hats off to the designers who incorporated important Liverpool related elements into the structure. The reference to the navy merchants, the iconic glass facade, the future proofing. Everything. So when works commence in 2020 and ends in 2023, does that mean the Everton will play their home games in the new stadium from the end of 2023/24 season?

Status
Not open for further replies.