New Everton Stadium Discussion

Goodison is having an internal facelift isn't it?

Millions spent on the lounges and the tunnel is being re-decorated.

Would like to see what they're going for in the tunnel.

If this fails to go through and get built, I think it could seriously damage Everton.

It's up to the owner to make this happen. If he doesn't, I dont fancy his chances of surviving at this club much long after.
[/QUOTE
It'll take more than that though.

If BMD fails, there'll be a decent period set aside for mourning and the gnashing of teeth, then an announcement that the club are looking at a piecemeal redevelopment of Goodison. It's the only thing that would wash at that stage.

I cant emphasise enough how much Everton are drinking in the last chance saloon in respect to new stadium proposals...I'm actially amazed how so many people have suspended disbelief over BMD in the wake of the KD and DK scheme failures (not to mention the aborted Kirkby Golf Course and WHP proposals).
One man has been on the board for ALL of the previous debacles & he's still clinging on.

....I notice the ‘turret openings’ feature on the virtual presentation, but I expect they are too narrow to accommodate a match day crowd and vehicles needing to get alongside the stadium. Those turrets are magnificent and are reminiscent of the Prince Rupert Tower. I wonder if one can be used as a feature on the concourse;

31AD0C02-7217-47CB-A2C6-8EAAC8E5ACB8.jpeg