New Everton Stadium Discussion

I’m guessing the burning question out there is: what’s a quadrilateral with only one pair of parallel lines?

...that’s a trapezium (although our American colleagues call it a trapezoid).

I don’t recommend our new stadium’s pitch be trapezium shaped ...although given Everton’s luck, I would not be surprised if that’s how it turns out...Everton that

I’m guessing the burning question out there is: what’s a quadrilateral with only one pair of parallel lines?

...that’s a trapezium (although our American colleagues call it a trapezoid).

I don’t recommend our new stadium’s pitch be trapezium shaped ...although given Everton’s luck, I would not be surprised if that’s how it turns out...Everton that

One winger would have to run a lot further than the other....

Dan, Dan, Dan, Dan.......DAN!?...Dan, Dan.......Cmoon Dan..........................................Dan????

images

Cable car from the top of the Liver Buildings.

I've put a lot of thought into this stadium business and it might just be easier if we get Doc Brown to invent us a cruise ship time machine. That way we can all go back to the year 1985 when Goodison was still one of the best grounds in the country. We can then stay there for the season and enjoy the success once more, then when we get back we won't care about the state of the club so much. (Esp. when pints are 50p a go, we'll need a year to recover...)

There are rules to follow though:
  1. No kissing your mum.
  2. No betting on other sporting results.
  3. No altering the timeline except for kidnapping Norman Whiteside for the month of May and doing a bit of building work to reinforce a Belgian stadium.
  4. See number 1. It is very important.

If BMD ever gets built its going to be a nightmare getting away after. Parking will be worse than Goodison. Even if a new station is built it would need Merseyrail to put more trains on at peak times. Every 5 minutes not every 15 like now. They run them every 3 minutes at Wembley Park for example.