New Everton Stadium Discussion

He just keeps his hand in every now and again with the odd tweet, in case the stadium actually gets permission so he has first dibs on it.

"Look at the 1878 reference on the office clock lads...I wonder what I'm working on? *taps nose*"

It's soooo 'kin tired.

aah man, i thought it was just a happy coincidence!

He's not doing too good with his 2 other stadium jobs at the minute. Cincinnati Stadium that he designed has been taken over by Populous. BMD lead designer Xan Young left Meis to join Populous last year. AS Roma Stadium will never get built by the looks of it. He's betting big on BMD.

Xan Young left two years ago.

The tattoo, the endless cryptic messages and his rather strange desire to be seen as a great evertonian. It's almost as if he's been speaking to a certain B. Kenwright.

We don't want him as a fan, we just want his design of stadium built.

I realise the delay in actually building the thing isn't his fault but in the meantime he comes across a bit try hard to me.
Weird.

The tattoo, the endless cryptic messages and his rather strange desire to be seen as a great evertonian. It's almost as if he's been speaking to a certain B. Kenwright.

We don't want him as a fan...
loss_for_words.gif

Theres a reason he's been on the forum for 7 yrs and has a reaction score of -313.

Any ways lots of road works on the dock road now , cones all over the shop from Costco northwards.

Are you talking about me? Not sure what a reaction score even is but considering i get the one, same person, sticking a finger up to whatever i post, id suggest that has something to do with it.

It's kind of amazing that we've got all the way to 3624 pages on this thread and we're seemingly no nearer to having the chuffing thing built than we were when the thread started

As I've said before, I'll believe the ground is going to be built when it's actually been built

Sorry to be so negative but the club have screwed the pooch on a new ground far too many times now for me to give them that much benefit of the doubt. If it wasn't for the fact that this was Moshiri's first stab at it then I would have laughed this out of the room the minute it was mentioned, but because he hasn't balls'ed up a new stadium for us I yet I won't go that far and will just wait and see

It's kind of amazing that we've got all the way to 3624 pages on this thread and we're seemingly no nearer to having the chuffing thing built than we were when the thread started

As I've said before, I'll believe the ground is going to be built when it's actually been built

Sorry to be so negative but the club have screwed the pooch on a new ground far too many times now for me to give them that much benefit of the doubt. If it wasn't for the fact that this was Moshiri's first stab at it then I would have laughed this out of the room the minute it was mentioned, but because he hasn't balls'ed up a new stadium for us I yet I won't go that far and will just wait and see

Treading dangerous ground here mate. It ABSOLUTELY WILL be built, or so im told by the same four or five posters on here. Expect incoming middle fingers from @GwladysPhil and @Prevenger17