New Everton Stadium Discussion

There is a potential way to get answers from the board. Embarrass them into it.

Get the plane up over Goodison first home game, similar size banner across the upper Glwadys and a full page add in the Liverpool s hite on the Friday evening just to get the juices flowing.

Something along the lines of;

BMD - Is it happening 'cos we don't know? NSNO!

Should get back page in the tabloids the following morning.

Admittedly, all the victims from across the park will point at us in the street 'al la Nelson' from the Simpsons and shout "Ha,Ha" but it might just have the desired effect with Mosh, blue bill and the board to give us an update on WTF is going on.

Someone set up a go fund me page and I'll throw in the first £100.

There is a potential way to get answers from the board. Embarrass them into it.

Get the plane up over Goodison first home game, similar size banner across the upper Glwadys and a full page add in the Liverpool s hite on the Friday evening just to get the juices flowing.

Something along the lines of;

BMD - Is it happening 'cos we don't know? NSNO!

Should get back page in the tabloids the following morning.

Admittedly, all the victims from across the park will point at us in the street 'al la Nelson' from the Simpsons and shout "Ha,Ha" but it might just have the desired effect with Mosh, blue bill and the board to give us an update on WTF is going on.

Someone set up a go fund me page and I'll throw in the first £100.

Not really. We have a new CEO who has gone awol, we have an owner and a Chairman, who have gone awol, we even have an architect who has now gone awol. IS THERE ANY BLEEDING PERSON OUT THERE WHO MIGHT JUST BOTHER TO TELL US LONG SUFFERING FANS WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON. Thank you.....

Farhad Moshiri - Jan 18

"There are a lot of positives. The commercial side of things is coming on well and we have done really well in that, with the shirt sponsorship, with Angry Birds, and a lot of other sponsorships that have come in.
"With the stadium, we have made progress. We have to have a stadium and we will have a stadium. When the building work starts, that’s when the proof is in the pudding. So we want to get to that stage, but until we get there it is only at the preparation stage.
"We are progressing well. We have secured the land which is the most essential thing. We picked the land that we thought the fans would prefer, an iconic site. That is something that Everton needs. We need to have a better stadium and that’s what we have to do.”

Dan Meis - May 18
It isn’t helpful...anonymous expert b*******. I have said before it is a complex project, it won’t be without twists and turns, but I have no patience for anonymous naysayers...it WILL happen.

Mayor Joe Anderson
Mayor Anderson said: “Liverpool City Council is fully committed to working with the club to deliver what will be an iconic new football stadium at Bramley-Moore Dock.

Everton Football Club
http://www.evertonfc.com/functional/your-stadium/key-principles

This is the last from all of the above on the Stadium.
Mad that some on a forum want this to be off to push their own agenda and continue their narrative against the club and some within it.

Progress has been made, clearly.
Patience is required - unfortunately - booo hooo to those that think they should be kept updated daily.

Business and Football Clubs don’t work like that.

But keep saying it’s off, Evermonians.

Not sure if anybody is asking for daily updates. A monthly update should not be out of the question. DBB and Harris haven't said a dickie bird have they? That key principles document was at least 6 months late. Dan Meis looks like hes been told to keep off Twitter. He still hasn't updated the stadium blog on his website since September 11th last year. Patience! I think fans have been extremely patient with the custodians of Everton Football Club. Evertons default setting has always been and still is tell the supporters nothing.

I think that people will get excited when there is an announcement about funding. We are going nowhere without funding, perhaps of over £500m. Sort that and we will have a stadium.

I think that people will get excited when there is an announcement about funding. We are going nowhere without funding, perhaps of over £500m. Sort that and we will have a stadium.

That's it though, isn't it? The fundamental requirement that is required in order to differentiate between a dream and reality (funding) has not even been sorted yet. No designs, no funding, no planning application.