New Everton Stadium Discussion

The best thing about any of these articles is the rs commenting,"potholes,build houses,etc" the best one was build a hospital,they really are the bitter ones and as thick as whale sperm
They've also tried to blame the City not getting shortlisted by Channel 4 on him being too busy trying to build the stadium to put the effort in.

The best thing about any of these articles is the rs commenting,"potholes,build houses,etc" the best one was build a hospital,they really are the bitter ones and as thick as whale sperm

I will never accept being called a bitter by them, its not acceptable because I've rarely come across anything that hypocritical.

I don't know how many times Anderson has to get it in their thick skulls that it benefits the city in a huge way. It only affects about five percent of their can base. I'm not from the area can you imagine me signing petitions and writing complaint emails if this were the other way around? Course not, because I actually have a life outside of football for starters.

They're worried about us otherwise they wouldn't care. They're probably the ones putting the questions forward about relegation possibilities.... But what actual basis can they place that on?

I will never accept being called a bitter by them, its not acceptable because I've rarely come across anything that hypocritical.

I don't know how many times Anderson has to get it in their thick skulls that it benefits the city in a huge way. It only affects about five percent of their can base. I'm not from the area can you imagine me signing petitions and writing complaint emails if this were the other way around? Course not, because I actually have a life outside of football for starters.

They're worried about us otherwise they wouldn't care. They're probably the ones putting the questions forward about relegation possibilities.... But what actual basis can they place that on?

Dont think its a case of being worried,its more that they are riddled with bile and hatred for anybody or anything that could take the spotlight off them,the rivallary they have with other clubs only exists in theirs and Skys heads

first thing Kieth Harris has done as 'stadium director' is to scale it back 2 years it seems.

this is he fool who over saw the new Wembley debacle,which was very poorly designed and years over due , and 100's of millions over budget.

we can finally file this under Bin

@davek

delaying by two years is scaring me ..in two years , the opposition may force the mayor to withdraw his support for our stadium . though i am not from merseyside and would be grateful if someone can throw some light into this . how long is the tenure of Joe and what happens if all the reds of liverpool "the city " force council to withdraw support for our new project in these two years .

Funny how reds have suddenly developed a social conscience about this. Particularly through the web pages of that poisonous rag, "De Redmen Echo".

They weren't saying "fork all" for the many years when their own club was hounding pensioners from their homes and deliberately letting the Anfield area turn to dogshat. But then again, the Echo is the friend of LFC isn't it?

If certain council members withdraw support due to their obvious "murder incorporated" leanings, any Evertonian worth their salt should be in their faces about it. TERROR THEM...

Speaking to someone from EITC, they have a plan maintain their funding and investment in Everton/Walton.

They have added a disablity hub and looking to close off Goodison road so children can play safely without cars and of course the big move will be to build a community hub and 2 blocks of flats.

I think Denise Barrett-Baxendale will be key and her personal history with EITC might just push priorities through

Dont think its a case of being worried,its more that they are riddled with bile and hatred for anybody or anything that could take the spotlight off them,the rivallary they have with other clubs only exists in theirs and Skys heads
The worry for them is a new stadium and then the arrival of somebody like Usmanov.

When we kneel by our beds at night and pray for this kind of scenario, they pray for the exact opposite.
It would be the nightmare scenario for them.