New Shirt Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
9478AA23-CBEC-41F4-83E1-5460831C66D2.jpeg

Saw this on twitter ??

I hope it's more high profile and 'better-looking' than Sport Pesa (no betting companies please), Cazoo (relatively unknown) or a crypto currency. There are only a handful of major brands as shirt sponsors - emirates, etihad, chevrolet etc - it would be nice to have a recognised international brand which helps us a bit too. There are also examples around the leagues of sponsorship by major global brands with local offices, e.g. American Express, seems like we've been unsuccessful in attracting a local multinational like Jaguar, or companies like United utilities, Unilever, b&m etc. amazon, tesco, with big north west branches.

I hope it's more high profile and 'better-looking' than Sport Pesa (no betting companies please), Cazoo (relatively unknown) or a crypto currency. There are only a handful of major brands as shirt sponsors - emirates, etihad, chevrolet etc - it would be nice to have a recognised international brand which helps us a bit too. There are also examples around the leagues of sponsorship by major global brands with local offices, e.g. American Express, seems like we've been unsuccessful in attracting a local multinational like Jaguar, or companies like United utilities, Unilever, b&m etc. amazon, tesco, with big north west branches.

Agreed. Think big.
Sport Pissa was just embarrassing

The Design of that shirt I shared isn’t bad actually, throw a different sponsor on there and be laughing. Carling or something ?

I read somewhere it was maybe stake. Terrible logo. Really hope it isn’t them.
Just went on their website and the first thing I saw was a bunch of Watford lads with Stake all over their kits. Imagine their fume if we stay up and they are ditched in favour of Everton! ???

I read somewhere it was maybe stake. Terrible logo. Really hope it isn’t them.
Someone on Football365 said it was Stake.com too.

Surely not. Two years ago our values didn't align with that of a betting company. Have our values changed?

Status
Not open for further replies.