• Cheese on Sam Allardyces belly button

Votes: 32 9.0%
  • Ban goat the little weasel

Votes: 15 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
E8627510-9842-43F4-B01D-476303CEF526.jpeg

Don't understand the drama over this. He's obviously not going to be announced over a weekend. That's not to say nothing has been happening though. He's been doing the induction and meeting and greeting bit and spending time discussing transfers and I assume the formalities, (announcement, press conf), will be done today. The time to start worrying will be if nothing happens today!

Don't understand the drama over this. He's obviously not going to be announced over a weekend. That's not to say nothing has been happening though. He's been doing the induction and meeting and greeting bit and spending time discussing transfers and I assume the formalities, (announcement, press conf), will be done today. The time to start worrying will be if nothing happens today!
Why obviously not announced over a weekend? I mean they announced Gordon left or is that only because they had to as NUFC were all over it on their website iver the weekend?
Its just the speed things happen in this club, its indicative that its poorly run and no cohesion throughout the club. Any other club would have put something out by now about a new manager that has clearly joined us and signed a contract.

Why obviously not announced over a weekend? I mean they announced Gordon left or is that only because they had to as NUFC were all over it on their website iver the weekend?
Its just the speed things happen in this club, its indicative that its poorly run and no cohesion throughout the club. Any other club would have put something out by now about a new manager that has clearly joined us and signed a contract.

Clearly putting together a whole new regime is more work than having one player in. Surely we're working transfers in the meantime. Ridiculous how people are getting their panties in a twist over this announcement over the weekend.
Surely the news will be out today, probably after lunch time just to wind up the worst of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.