New look official Everton website - like or dislike?

What do you think of the new look official Everton website?

• It's proper boss

Votes: 32 29.6%
  • It's worse than Hibbert & Distin

Votes: 76 70.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, so first thought it was busy like others on here - but once your "eyes adjust" it's easy to find info. I like that schedule and results info is right there. It's a good redesign. Better than ESPNs new soccer page redesign that's for sure.

How it looks on my monitor.

Home page - hmm it's visually not great but there a lot of content so easier to get right to a topic / feature. Very expansive which is good...

BJ4S17M.jpg

One of the sections - WTF?! Where the hell is the content?! Who browsers with a resolution of 800 x 600 these days?!?

mgh4Ckg.png

The homepage arrows - oh look at these little things... even more content... *click* *clicK* ... where am I?!

N5PHZoR.jpg

Did not even know it was changing,only use it every now and then,will take some getting use to,and for me it looks like a little touch of some other teams designs, which i thought were bad or hard to understand,at least i can understand ours

How it looks on my monitor.

Home page - hmm it's visually not great but there a lot of content so easier to get right to a topic / feature. Very expansive which is good...

BJ4S17M.jpg

One of the sections - WTF?! Where the hell is the content?! Who browsers with a resolution of 800 x 600 these days?!?

mgh4Ckg.png

The homepage arrows - oh look at these little things... even more content... *click* *clicK* ... where am I?!

N5PHZoR.jpg

I must be one of the dinosaurs who browses in 800 x 600 as it looks fine on mine.

Looks absolutely awful on yours though! That first image just has way too much on it.

Once i got use to the scrolling sideways its not that bad. Lot of the content is easier to see, and its nice and bright.

Old website was a bit dark and was hard to find certain things in various menu bars

Status
Not open for further replies.