New kits 2016/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was leaked a few weeks back - could it be this?
Nah, that's a blag training kit from a dodgy foreign market.

Sure someone posted this earlier in the thread.

Anyway, I'd be highly surprised if at least one of our kits isn't yellow, given the yellow fade on the trim of the home kit.

Nah, that's a blag training kit from a dodgy foreign market.

Sure someone posted this earlier in the thread.

Anyway, I'd be highly surprised if at least one of our kits isn't yellow, given the yellow fade on the trim of the home kit.

I thought the yellow trim symbolized the capitulation of Martinez teams? Too bad the colors are picked well in advance of Koemen's hire.

CnJ0VLnWIAA1zoS.jpg

proper image released tomorrow, unless it gets leaked before like;

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2016/...oon?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Everton and Umbro will reveal the Club’s 2016/17 away kit tomorrow.

The Blues are set to release images of the new away strip at 8am on Wednesday 13 July, when the kit will be available to pre-order.

This season’s home strip has already proved a huge hit with supporters and the Club is reporting a 17% increase in sales on the 2015/16 home offering, based on the equivalent sales period last year.

The new Everton away kit will be available to pre-order fromevertondirect.com from 8am on Tuesday 12 July and then Everton One at Goodison Park and Everton Two in Liverpool One when both stores open that day.

The 2016/17 away strip will go on sale on Friday 22 July both in store and online and is available in men’s, women’s, junior and infant sizes.

Everton and retail partner Fanatics offer a Click and Collect service that provides a more convenient collection method for supporters who order merchandise online.

As well as still being able to collect their purchases from Everton One and Everton Two, supporters are able to pick up their parcels from any of the 5,000 Hermes Click and Collection partner sites throughout the UK. For more information about the Click and Collect service, visitevertondirect.com.

I quite like the Orange, will reserve judgement till I see it in all its glory like.

Status
Not open for further replies.