New kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still not a big fan of that double stripe thing. Had a go of making the sleeve a little more plain. Not a great attempt but a proof of concept.
attempt_zpsc35cc11b.jpg

They're deffo shopped. I thought the same with the ones last season.

Can you really imagine them getting Pienaar and Osman to do them poses?

Plus the ones last season had a shot of Jelavic wearing it and looking the exact same as when he scored vs Sunderland - same with Gibson vs City.

No offence but if you're so fat you can't even fit in a 2XL you shouldn't be wearing replica shirts. Nike's sizing is already big, I'm usually a medium personally but the shirts were like a large on me last season

no offence but **** off, who are you to tell me what i can or cannot wear?

No offence but if you're so fat you can't even fit in a 2XL you shouldn't be wearing replica shirts. Nike's sizing is already big, I'm usually a medium personally but the shirts were like a large on me last season

Ok, does that mean that you & Everton don't want fat people supporting them? No offence like...just curious...

Ok, does that mean that you & Everton don't want fat people supporting them? No offence like...just curious...

I thought the point was not so much don't support Everton, maybe just swerve football kits

Maybe obese people should do some real exercise instead of wearing replica sports gear...

They're photoshopped, all of them are. You can tell by the angle of the logos. I could tell especially on the one of Howard.

They're photoshopped, all of them are. You can tell by the angle of the logos. I could tell especially on the one of Howard.

New Juve away kit is amber and blue - personally I think it's pretty smart ! Tried posting a phot but phone is a dogwanker - on footballs horticulture.com

Status
Not open for further replies.