New kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fakes made in Thailand that some fans like to buy instead of buying the legit version from the club

No mate, I wasn't saying that at all, just with the new badge, coupled with the poor design of that kit ( if it is indeed our new kit ) could lead to a drop in sales.

Actually, I've just zoomed in on the badges on those on my phone and the badges look photoshopped on. They are in a square of a slightly different colour blue.

Well that's how it looked on my phone

BM4V26pCQAEz6WF.jpg

500pxShopped.jpg

Really? I think it's petty that some so called 'fans' refuse to buy the kit, because they don't like it. In my day you ate what you were given, and I continue with this philosophy today. Who do you think you are? You aren't an Italian or Eastern European ultra you are a toffee, and I feel ashamed that you are ashamed of the kit.

Mate, we're gonna support our team regardless of whether we like the kit or not. That's what counts. Besides kit sales need to go down this year so the club can learn just how badly they effed up with the new badge. Once they burn their hand on the stove, they won't do it again.

Bunch of meffs on here ffs...... it's a footy shirt not a fashion statement... it's blue and it's got Everton written on it... that's all I need to know.

Bunch of meffs on here ffs...... it's a footy shirt not a fashion statement... it's blue and it's got Everton written on it... that's all I need to know.

Is right... pretty much what I was thinking as my son's don't give a toss what it looks like as long as it's Everton... and I wouldn't be buying one as I am far too injured to play footy anymore. - MEH!

Amazing on a football forum that people are voicing their opinions if they don't like the replica shirt.

You obviously dont mind it, which is fair enough, but still no need to go name calling those people who don't like it.

Probably an argument over nothing, and the kit will look nothing like the one thats been posted earlier.

Amazing on a football forum that people are voicing their opinions if they don't like the replica shirt.

You obviously dont mind it, which is fair enough, but still no need to go name calling those people who don't like it.

Probably an argument over nothing, and the kit will look nothing like the one thats been posted earlier.

ok mate, sorry..... chill out.

you meff !!!

ha ha

**** badge, **** shirts.

All royal blue bar some white piping. How hard is it really to get that right?

Anyway, I refuse to believe that even this lot after the public humiliation they got from badgegate would try and flog that tat.

Wish they'd just give us a remake of the '66 shirt.
Tried it out on Photoshop, can't beat the original, badge and sponsors ruin it. But it's certainly better than most of our recent kits.

h1AEUsC.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.