New kit supplier for next season; Castore

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a positive spin, I was in sports direct and Wolves adult home shirt (castore) was £32! Compared to £59 for ours

Whic
There must be a reason why it's so cheap.

Also, means less money coming into the club

Depends on the contract. I think our contract is not like that. From my understanding we have a deal with Kitbag (Fanatics) to run the shops and online, the club dont make a price for the individual shirts. But they get bonuses for volume of merchandise sold.

The deal with the manufacturer is that we get an amount from them which is fixed, for example £10m for the season and there are bonuses if we were to play in a European competition or domestic cup final

I would be surprised if our shirt price was as low as Wolves in Sports Direct (£32). If you look at the prices of wolves shirts on the wolves website the basic one is £60. The pro one is £115! So I would expect our prices to be the same or higher.

Villa have castore as well and their shirt is £70

Poundland are getting involved in sports gear

Akin to wearing paper bags with string

A thumbs up from kenwright

download (1).jpeg

Noticed that England Cricket is all Castore stuff, I wonder how they get on with it.
exactly, everyone's wetting the bed at the moment over it! you never hear of problems with the cricket stuff, then one kit problem and "oh we're [Poor language removed] [Poor language removed], get in the bin" etc... everyone loves a moan don't they

exactly, everyone's wetting the bed at the moment over it! you never hear of problems with the cricket stuff, then one kit problem and "oh we're [Poor language removed] [Poor language removed], get in the bin" etc... everyone loves a moan don't they
where are you from froggo my man ?

Status
Not open for further replies.