New Everton Stadium Discussion

Love the fact that it’s a precision build, with measurements down to millimetres, but at 1:55 there’s a fella whacking the big steel rake with a hammer.
Only three items required in any tool kit 1.Gaffer tape, 2.WD40, 3. lump hammer.
If it moves and it shouldn't - gaffer tape it. If it doesn't move and it should - spray it with WD40.
If neither of those work - hit it with the hammer.

Only three items required in any tool kit 1.Gaffer tape, 2.WD40, 3. lump hammer.
If it moves and it shouldn't - gaffer tape it. If it doesn't move and it should - spray it with WD40.
If neither of those work - hit it with the
no cable ties??
Sounds like Peter Sutcliffe’s car boot.

My My, a poster who has a MA in engineering.
I feel equally humble and thoroughly impressed to share this forum with such a class act. You kept it very quiet also.
I have always maintained that the truly gifted never blow their knows (deliberate spelling) in public. You Sir, are that truly gifted person.

October 2021, Dave :

“Everton will be dropping the name Bramley-Moore like a hot potato from now on, and rightly so!”

10 months on, Everton :

E20EED7B-7CF3-4D6A-A2DC-BC36F42C39B2.png

Lolz

I used to live near Whalley NE Lancashire - The garage nearby I was warned by my workmates not to take my car to it as the owner's nickname was Hammer Harry as it was his main tool for removing parts on cars lol