New Everton Stadium Discussion

Some arran jumper wearing, real ale drinking, beardy Kopites aren’t going to derail this massive project off the back of some underwater walls. It’s just pointless noise.
This stereotyping always makes me chuckle. I have had to deal with lots of objectors over the years and literally none of them fitted this image: they are more likely to be well-dressed NIMBYs or in this case well-appointed professionals.

Usmanov will be selling plasters outside St Johns market after Biden's finished with him.
The Americans don't call the shot's anymore, Trump saw to that.

The trade between Europe and China is now greater than between Europe and the US.

Joe Biden has an enormously difficult task ahead of him. The Republican party Still controlled by Trump will throw every obstacle possible in his way and the various factions of the Democratic party struggle to agree what day of the week it is.
Biden may need Republican support to get his 1.9 trillion deal through as some members of his own party won't support it.

I don't think Usmanov or any of the other oligarchs are lying awake at night worrying about Joe.

The Americans don't call the shot's anymore, Trump saw to that.

The trade between Europe and China is now greater than between Europe and the US.

Joe Biden has an enormously difficult task ahead of him. The Republican party Still controlled by Trump will throw every obstacle possible in his way and the various factions of the Democratic party struggle to agree what day of the week it is.
Biden may need Republican support to get his 1.9 trillion deal through as some members of his own party won't support it.

I don't think Usmanov or any of the other oligarchs are lying awake at night worrying about Joe.
They'll pressurise Johnson to get it done.

This stereotyping always makes me chuckle. I have had to deal with lots of objectors over the years and literally none of them fitted this image: they are more likely to be well-dressed NIMBYs or in this case well-appointed professionals.
Yeah they’re keeping the beardy ones back at base mate, and sending in the local parish council types ;)