New Everton Stadium Discussion

wish some of our fans would stop with the "the reds hate it". They are winning cups & doing their own place up, kopites I know aren't arsed. Enjoy & be proud of our own path & leave them to it
I agree with the first bit, but in my experience the kopites I know go out of their way to ridicule our stadium plans at every opportunity, to the point of being obsessed.

I agree with the first bit, but in my experience the kopites I know go out of their way to ridicule our stadium plans at every opportunity, to the point of being obsessed.
only the armchair gobshites in my experience mate. I have got good mates who go their home & away & they rightly say its not only great for the city but us as a club as well. Hopefully we get the green light asap for the ground so we can make progress off the pitch which helps massively on it

HMS PRINCE OF WALES JUST TAKING NOW IN FRONT OF BRAMLEY MOORE
C7F993E8-044B-4399-83D0-9994B2747917.jpeg

Watford are showing thier ideas on a new stadium IF they decide to leave Vicarage Road to gauge opinion. Will be 30k seater. Pics are poor quality but link is here. https://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/n...tford-stadium-bushey-hall-golf-club-revealed/

For me, not a patch on our design but not bad either. It would feel world class to them.View attachment 80495View attachment 80496View attachment 80497
30k seems small. They'll have nowhere to put their snakes.

Watford are showing thier ideas on a new stadium IF they decide to leave Vicarage Road to gauge opinion. Will be 30k seater. Pics are poor quality but link is here. https://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/n...tford-stadium-bushey-hall-golf-club-revealed/

For me, not a patch on our design but not bad either. It would feel world class to them.View attachment 80495View attachment 80496View attachment 80497

Pipe dream - the cost of a new stadium near London even that size wouldnt be too far off BMD - considering the size of them I doubt their owners will commit to that sort project.

The RS will be down when the building is underway, to carry out graffiti, that will give the 'Dixie Memorial' a bit of respite.

Thoughts on impact of the corona virus (specifically staff absenteeism) on the planning review in the first place and actual planned construction work timings thereafter? Not to mention the economic upheaval of the last few days in terms of planned provision of financing.

Would expect there are ongoing contingency meetings taking place in the Liver Building.

Thoughts on impact of the corona virus (specifically staff absenteeism) on the planning review in the first place and actual planned construction work timings thereafter? Not to mention the economic upheaval of the last few days in terms of planned provision of financing.

Would expect there are ongoing contingency meetings taking place in the Liver Building.

I would be more concerned about the collapse in Oil price & lack of Global confidence in investment having a more material impact than a delay in planning