New Everton Stadium Discussion

I know right. I got an extension built, then told the builders I need to find the money

To be fair with this kind of job it is possible to do what Dave says, however I wouldn't have thought they would risk the backlash of doing all this and then say we can't afford it.

We must be in the ballpark funding wise, maybe we are looking for a sponsor to help after PP or a figure that the owner knows he can cover if worst came to worst.

Let's see the hi-res pics on the OS then please Everton. Unconvinced by those floating round at far.

More scaremongering. Thought you had given up beating this stupid drum. Force evicted anyone from their home today? Or is that still on your to do list?
This isn't about your positivity versus my negativity. It's about my realism and your wishful thinking.

Anyway, I only want to see these designs. I responded on request about the finances. Take it or leave it.

Yes, exactly. However, there are people who think Father Christmas (AKA Usmanov) is waiting with an open cheque book. That's not happening.

Also, you probably dont have a street full of neighbours waiting to bang in their objections to your conservatory!
I think that's your problem right there. Usmanov. You're too focused on the guy, he's not the only investor or man with a cheque book in the world.