New Everton Stadium Discussion

Off face book

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190215-182106.png
    Screenshot_20190215-182106.png
    201.6 KB · Views: 404

Seems to be clear from that (comparing the West Stand with other stadiums) that there's an effort to restrict the height of this stadium. I'd expect planning permission is in mind and objections from other bodies.

Good point Dave, I tell you what though, it towers over our current main stand which gives you an idea of the size/scale of it so it will look mightily impressive.

Delighted to see the south stand look quite large as well as in the original drafts that Meis shown it looked tiny

All in all though it's good to see some details.

Good point Dave, I tell you what though, it towers over our current main stand which gives you an idea of the size/scale of it so it will look mightily impressive.

Delighted to see the south stand look quite large as well as in the original drafts that Meis shown it looked tiny

All in all though it's good to see some details.
It's not small like!. The most important consultation exercise that's taken place on this has been with UNESCO.

If it's the latest then hardly looks awe inspiring to me and retaining 52,000. Feels like it's on the cheap.
Roof looks awful as well.

I would wait for the actual renderings rather than the pretty technical stuff in that brochure before deciding what it will actually look like. Unless I missed a bit.

edit. Missed a bit. IF that is it on the near last page, I like it. A lot.