New Everton Stadium Discussion

arsene wenger would be a good appointment. he basically helped to over see the whole emirates project and had big inputs.

currently out of work, but would of kept him in the loop regards the premier league and I reckon he would of been an excellent project manager
Interesting shout. Incidentally, I always thought he'd have been a good Dr Who.

Dots mate. Dots.

THINK.....

skysports-alisher-usmanov-arsenal_4370153.jpg

It's fairly obvious that the whole reason this guy was originally brought in 2 years ago was for this very project.

That happens all the time in business.....in fact I've got someone on board with me right now in a particular role, but we both know that is not the role he's really been brought in for.... standard business practice when you identify the right person at the wrong time.....get them on the payroll early until the appropriate time for the official role is presented

Come on just spell it out for us thickos...
Thanks.

I have! Many times.

Its just my own theory, based on a little knowledge, which can be a dangerous thing, granted. But every single small detail that gets announced just makes the whole thing more believable.

Like this Chonge bloke. Leaving a construction giant with 35 years experience, to be in charge of Everton Estates (What?) 2 years ago, and magically gets the Stadium gig 2 years later, a few weeks after some bloke sold a few football shares, who sponsors Everton, sort of, whose best mate owns us, sort of......A week after EFC moved most of their ops to the Liver Building.......

As ever, it could all be horlicks, and I might be guilty of twisting developments to suit my flight of fancy, or I and a few others might be on the right track, ish.

I have! Many times.

Its just my own theory, based on a little knowledge, which can be a dangerous thing, granted. But every single small detail that gets announced just makes the whole thing more believable.

Like this Chonge bloke. Leaving a construction giant with 35 years experience, to be in charge of Everton Estates (What?) 2 years ago, and magically gets the Stadium gig 2 years later, a few weeks after some bloke sold a few football shares, who sponsors Everton, sort of, whose best mate owns us, sort of......A week after EFC moved most of their ops to the Liver Building.......

As ever, it could all be horlicks, and I might be guilty of twisting developments to suit my flight of fancy, or I and a few others might be on the right track, ish.

He must be involved. He went for dinner with bloody Allardyce ffs.

I have! Many times.

;)