New Everton Stadium Discussion

66k stadium and looks amazing .. i would be happy with that (looks like alot of glass and steel .. wonder if we know anyone who would do a good deal on steel?)

USBS_SuperBowlLII_WebSlide_1800x745-36a5682a0d.jpg

usbank16957.jpg

Safe standing - yes or no (I say yes). and please don't have a running track stay close to the pitch and make it massive. of course it has to look nice aswell coz it's on the front.

66k stadium and looks amazing .. i would be happy with that (looks like alot of glass and steel .. wonder if we know anyone who would do a good deal on steel?)

USBS_SuperBowlLII_WebSlide_1800x745-36a5682a0d.jpg

usbank16957.jpg
Don't know if it concerns anybody but this stadium, because of its over the top (imo) use of glass, is messing with birds who smack into it and die.

Maybe we can chain the fat ogre under the new stadium as a punishment for his performance this season and he can maintain himself on a diet of dead pigeons.

I like and respect the esk, but I think he's trying to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear there.

To position this moment as the one we've been waiting for after the *necessary* first 2 years of transition away from an old model beggars belief. It's been a model alright: a model of how not to take over a football club. The last two years have been about terrible blunders in recruitment which wasted a once in a generation chance (or window of opportunity as Moshiri put it) to spend and upgrade our squad and get in amongst the elite for CL places. Off the pitch an initial plan to finance a stadium scheme through the corporate sector was wrecked and had to be replaced with another using loans from the public sector.

To dress that up as a masterplan that's had to endure a couple of "disruptions" is a gross misrepresentation of the Moshiri era thus far.
I'm honestly surprised you bother reading the twaddle he spouts.