New Everton Stadium Discussion

This LCC part worries me a touch, we all have our blue tinted glasses on saying its a fantastic deal.

What happens if the TV deal money goes pop and we default leaving a massive burden on the coffers of LCC when cuts are destroying local services.

Never mind Liverpool fans, you will get people who have no interest in football concerned with the risk. A few disconcerting voices and an investigation takes place.

But, we are working on rumours and hearsay currently. Let's wait and see the details before spotting the potential problems.

Unlikley but LCC will have done their due dilligince.

There will be clauses that ensure LCC get paid, what they are is anyones guess.

Lawnmower repossesion would be my first thought

Has anyone checked to see if Joe is at the gym or the hairdressers.......

He's booked in at the hairdressers at 1pm. I've seen the plans for his new hairdo - it's a big Lily Savage style bouffant wig to go on his shiny bald head, ready for his big day. I hope it doesn't blow off in the wind while he's standing on BMD with his fluorescent coat on.

On the LCC angle - there are necessary approvals required to even get to the stage of announcing a potential deal.
I'm not a council or legal expert by any means, but word I've had is that the necessary approval has been gained to at least get to this stage where it can be announced - on the basis that this is a deal which clearly will financially benefit LCC.

Heads will fall off that the council are involved in a time of cuts and austerity. The truth is that, if it goes ahead, the council will have more money in it budget than if it didn't.

I want an interior like Dortmund's. I was marvelling at it again last night. It's amazing.

Signal-Iduna-Park_bvbinfobild_regular.jpg
Superb when full!!