New Everton Stadium Discussion

So they blagged me when I asked if the image was still relevant...

I think what I've learnt is that most people don't have an eye for detail especially when it's comes to just renders. It broadly looks the same, so is the same to them.

You would like to think the people answering the questions knew all about the stadium, but ultimately they are probably YTS and just there to make the tea and coffee and update twitter all day.

Only something I've really noticed in the exterior renders - but I think that our font, in isolation, kinda looks bad.
Not a good fit by itself along the side of the stadium.

View attachment 249437
That's one of the very early renders. Note the carpark on the front, and the lack of a stepped plaza.

The most recent external renders, like in the video on the stadium web site, have 'Everton Football Club' written there (and on the North Stand window), in our current brand font.

But personally, I don't think we need anything there.

Screenshot 2024-03-20 at 15.54.37.png

Screenshot 2024-03-20 at 15.57.29.png

That's one of the very early renders. Note the carpark on the front, and the lack of a stepped plaza.

The most recent external renders, like in the video on the stadium web site, have 'Everton Football Club' written there (and on the North Stand window), in our current brand font.

But personally, I don't think we need anything there.
Much much better, though still a bit big. Understandably they'd want folks seeing images and videos from Euros for example seeing Everton whenever a game is at the stadium, but personally I would prefer a simple EFC.

Came for a pick me up, read this thread and get. It’s not gonna be as good as spurs. North stand is rubbish, the gaps in the side look rubbish.

Give your heads a wobble ffs
I've came for a pick me up, because Everton depresses the hell out of me ATM, and the stadia looks amazing. I genuinely can't wait for it, though once my old dad stops going/the worst happens- I'm likely to bin footy all together.

To be fair, Iv heard a few people say the interior is cheap materials as we are skint. I wonder if anyone on here works on site and can provide any info on this?
My cousin, who despite being a Goodison, is a die hard red constantly went on about how great a stadium it's going to be. The people who work/worked on it seem genuinely proud of it.

The last thing we want to be doing is dragging ourselves into the new stadium with the past and current issues ongoing, like weights around our ankles.

I really hope this gives us an opportunity and platform for a fresh start .