New Everton Stadium Discussion

They are meant to have some sort of window effect sheeting or covers on I thought? They were on the West stand somewhere a couple months ago.
A few people have said this before. I think you're mistaken. The "industrial style windows" that people believe they've seen are actually just the grid framework that the black/dark grey aluminium panels are fixed to. That's why the ones that have been seen are no longer visible. They were never windows and have now had the panels affixed.

Maybe I'm wrong but pretty sure this whole industrial window thing is an urban myth. 🤷‍♂️

To be fair, Iv heard a few people say the interior is cheap materials as we are skint. I wonder if anyone on here works on site and can provide any info on this?
Prob cheap materials as it’s a footy stadium and for every 100 people that sit at a posh table, there will always be one idiot that sticks a chewy under it.

To be fair, Iv heard a few people say the interior is cheap materials as we are skint. I wonder if anyone on here works on site and can provide any info on this?
You only have to look at the quality of finish with the granite slabs, setts, reinstated rail lines, rebuilding the pumphouse etc etc on the fan plaza to see no expense has been spared on attention to detail and quality of finish.
There is nothing cheap about any of it.

You only have to look at the quality of finish with the granite slabs, setts, reinstated rail lines, rebuilding the pumphouse etc etc on the fan plaza to see no expense has been spared on attention to detail and quality of finish.
I think it’s more the internal parts that you can’t see from the outside.

I think our design looks way way better than that. The stands looks like a mish mash and they're really flat and unimposing were as ours looks really tight, steep and imposing.

Each is own mate. I would have liked it to have been aesthetically more stylish internally. As I said to a couple of other posters the exterior is brilliant, some of the photos and videos fans take are great.

When I go for my walks i sometimes go past it just to check it out for myself.

I’m reading twitter/x and some blues simply can’t handle different opinions on this, losing their heads because of a few fart inhaling fans of other clubs not being impressed

Liverpool combined authority has paid for a lot of that heritage work - looks great

It’s hard with the interior - obviously the club hasn’t got an unlimited budget and there’s not tonnes that can be done anyway

No point moaning too much about it though - it’s not going to change now and it’ll look completely different when full of fans