New Everton Stadium Discussion

Shareholder mtg at Goodison on Monday ref season ticket transition to BMD. Key figures revealed.
- current STH = 31,000
- ⁠BMD STH will be between 31,000 and the max allowed = 41,000. Yet to decide where in that range but I thought the sense given was closer to the 41,000 end.
- ⁠waiting list currently 34,000, of which 18,000 are on A list (EFC members), rest B list. Club to soon give out info ref where people are on that list.
- ⁠Fairest way to give priority to select new seats is “tenure”. Tenure starts at 2002 and = how long you’ve had current ST PLUS previous earlier years if you’ve had a break.
- ⁠max tenure is 22 years (23 years next year)
- ⁠there will be c. 7,000 with full tenure and they will get first choice.
- ⁠if you are in a group of 3 with differing tenures but you want to sit together, you have to wait til the shortest tenure STH qualifies.
- ⁠expected timescale: prices to be announced October ish 2024. new tickets to be allocated in Q1 of 2025.
Does anyone know how many of the extra season tickets will be for the bar and restaurants? Just wondering how many will actually go to people who can’t afford to pay 3 grand on a ticket

Does anyone know how many of the extra season tickets will be for the bar and restaurants? Just wondering how many will actually go to people who can’t afford to pay 3 grand on a ticket
yeah but many of those taking up the posh seats will be current season ticket or lounge holders so they move up and create a space at the bottom for me to slide in :cool:

yeah but many of those taking up the posh seats will be current season ticket or lounge holders so they move up and create a space at the bottom for me to slide in :cool:
That’s a good point, those in the main stand I guess, wonder how many they have there. It certainly will be a fraction of what they have planned at BMD. Sat in one of the bar area seats in 1995, my first game at goodison, haven’t managed to get back since 😅 free sausage roll and a printed team sheet on arrival

That’s a good point, those in the main stand I guess, wonder how many they have there. It certainly will be a fraction of what they have planned at BMD. Sat in one of the bar area seats in 1995, my first game at goodison, haven’t managed to get back since 😅 free sausage roll and a printed team sheet on arrival
Not changed much at all.
The move cannot come soon enough.

gandalf-lord-of-the-rings.gif
Incredible isn't it.

Incredible isn't it.
Showed the little fella (who is 5) the latest @Noggsy blue video earlier and I've got to take him down tomorrow after work so he can see the barrel roof. Been taking him down occasionally since it started and he's as daft as me about it.
He's telling everyone he can't wait for December and when people inevitably ask if hes excited for Christmas he tells them it's because the stadium will be finished and he can go inside 🤣💙

Showed the little fella (who is 5) the latest @Noggsy blue video earlier and I've got to take him down tomorrow after work so he can see the barrel roof. Been taking him down occasionally since it started and he's as daft as me about it.
He's telling everyone he can't wait for December and when people inevitably ask if hes excited for Christmas he tells them it's because the stadium will be finished and he can go inside 🤣💙
Well theres that......and he's getting the new PS6 HD Virtual Reality 1.21 giggawatt with drone helicopter hi fi twin deck super woofer cd cassette vhs beetamax going live Sarah Greene with lithium batteries atari 1 button joystick world Cup italia 90 Sega master system as well.

Mainly the stadium though.

Shareholder mtg at Goodison on Monday ref season ticket transition to BMD. Key figures revealed.
- current STH = 31,000
- ⁠BMD STH will be between 31,000 and the max allowed = 41,000. Yet to decide where in that range but I thought the sense given was closer to the 41,000 end.
- ⁠waiting list currently 34,000, of which 18,000 are on A list (EFC members), rest B list. Club to soon give out info ref where people are on that list.
- ⁠Fairest way to give priority to select new seats is “tenure”. Tenure starts at 2002 and = how long you’ve had current ST PLUS previous earlier years if you’ve had a break.
- ⁠max tenure is 22 years (23 years next year)
- ⁠there will be c. 7,000 with full tenure and they will get first choice.
- ⁠if you are in a group of 3 with differing tenures but you want to sit together, you have to wait til the shortest tenure STH qualifies.
- ⁠expected timescale: prices to be announced October ish 2024. new tickets to be allocated in Q1 of 2025.
We have 5 long term tenure sth and then my grandson who is maybe 7 years, doesn’t seem a fair system tbh 🤷🏻‍♂️

We have 5 long term tenure sth and then my grandson who is maybe 7 years, doesn’t seem a fair system tbh 🤷🏻‍♂️
Any system is going to wind some people up. IMO you should not get priority just because you are related to someone with a long STH history. They should have to wait their turn like everyone who came before them.
People with a long history, have a choice use the benefit for their own priority or wait until those they would like to sit with turn. People can then always take advantage of the swap arounds at the end of each season to move to a location they prefer. I honestky think there wont be a bad seat in the house in any case and everyone will be happy.

Any system is going to wind some people up. IMO you should not get priority just because you are related to someone with a long STH history. They should have to wait their turn like everyone who came before them.
People with a long history, have a choice use the benefit for their own priority or wait until those they would like to sit with turn. People can then always take advantage of the swap arounds at the end of each season to move to a location they prefer. I honestky think there wont be a bad seat in the house in any case and everyone will be happy.

I have 4 season tickets in a family group in 2 pairs sitting together in adjacent rows, bought together. I've had mine for 30+yrs, my son's for almost 20yrs and my 2 daughters for approx 10yrs. Maybe a fairer system would be average tenure of the group, especially groups that sit together Originally, they said they would be moving people en block, to keep groupings together, unless people chose a completely different offering (ie corporate).