New Everton Stadium Discussion

I think it's for the team busses etc.

Yeah I remember a previous render of the team bus entering that tunnel, but someone just posted it’s not part of the plans.

I’d be surprised if it isn’t.

But my original post was regarding the tarmac for what will be the main entrance when the rest of the area seems to have some nice granite.

(Unless it needs to be where the vehicles drive round the station which someone better qualified will be able to tell us).

Yeah I remember a previous render of the team bus entering that tunnel, but someone just posted it’s not part of the plans.

I’d be surprised if it isn’t.

But my original post was regarding the tarmac for what will be the main entrance when the rest of the area seems to have some nice granite.

(Unless it needs to be where the vehicles drive round the station which someone better qualified will be able to tell us).

It's for fans/ pedestrians only and will be paved as the rest of the site. As per my other post, the tarmac is just a base for the natural stone paving. Because the area isn't going to be used by vehicles/ heavy vehicles it doesn't need a concrete base like other parts of the site.

1709676284698.png

1709676500497.png

1709676553773.png

It's for fans/ pedestrians only and will be paved as the rest of the site. As per my other post, the tarmac is just a base for the natural stone paving. Because the area isn't going to be used by vehicles/ heavy vehicles it doesn't need a concrete base like other parts of the site.

View attachment 248018

View attachment 248019

View attachment 248021

Good shout mate.

Love the fella in the pic on the right hand side just staring at the wall, like "well I can't be arsed going inside to watch the usual drivel so I'll just stare at our nice brand new wall"

There are more than enough options of other streets
In terms of a direct double decker bus service there aren't many route options from Scotland Rd - its either via Leeds St or Lambeth Rd/Sandhills. There'll be something for sure but pretty sure they not be routed down Boundary St.

That first image of the walkway beneath the terrace has rooflights and lots of natural light. I can't see that being the case. Looks like a very dark area used to protect people from the worst of the weather when going into and out of the stadium.

That first image of the walkway beneath the terrace has rooflights and lots of natural light. I can't see that being the case. Looks like a very dark area used to protect people from the worst of the weather when going into and out of the stadium.
They might put a load of artwork along it and various lighting rigs

View attachment 248018

View attachment 248019

View attachment 248021

Brilliant thanks you for that. Just went on tbe peoples app and seen this too.

IMG_4485.jpeg

No need for the as “per my previous post” though pal, this is a passive aggressive work email chain.