New Everton Stadium Discussion

It’s just incredible mate, the design is so innovative and creative, but points to the history and environment, at the same time to the contrast in the materials and use of the water and views at the site are perfect. It’s the perfect design on the perfect site in the right environment thar all makes it iconic and beautiful.

Needs a good Chinese cross the road like, but you can’t have everything.

There's a chinese cafe nearby too that gets rave reviews.

Sans cafe. Doesn't look much but absolutely top drawer scran 👌🏻

Have you seen the concourses for the 90% of the fans at the new bernabeu concourse? It’s like a bullens road but pure concrete.

Been the Bernabeu a few times. There are quite a few narrow concourses, but they're over several levels and some offer access to larger ones with concessions/shops etc. The new corporate looks spectacular.

Go and see it.
I've told I will even pick you up at yours, take you there, bum your head in in the back of my van, drop you off at home.

It's beautiful.
You're missing out.

If they do Tommy, might be a job for us to get down to B&Q and get some nice slabs and we'll box it off one weekend. How many slabs do you think we can fit in your van?
The answer to that could depend on whether or not @matty1878 is still lashed in the back of the van!

Been the Bernabeu a few times. There are quite a few narrow concourses, but they're over several levels and some offer access to larger ones with concessions/shops etc. The new corporate looks spectacular.

Oh absolutely. The hospitality is incredible. I just saw on X pics and videos of the standard concourse and I was a bit shocked to say the least that some of the space where they had bars etc was incredibly small.