New Everton Stadium Discussion

Bit concerning watching the video's this week , there seems to be quite a bit of Lichen/ Moss appearing on the fresh concrete terraces.
Buildings down there are prone to it , its everywhere.
Hope the builders have taken this into account or we could have our shiny new stadium looking like Goodisons Main stand side panels.

Everton Football Club will always be the owners of the stadium on Bramley Moore Dock.

It's a condition of the leasehold on the land.

That’s what I thought

But someone said that MSP can own the stadium if Everton didn’t pay back any loans as they leant against the stadium building company or something like that.

Can’t remember who though

Attachments

• images(1).jpg
    images(1).jpg
    6 KB · Views: 4
IMG_4224.jpeg

Brilliant picture from photography Andy Mallins.

My only wish was it could have had a Rupert’s tower attached or on the river side car park with a bridge or something.

Anyway we’re not going down so anyone commenting negatively on this needs to just stop coming into this thread, which brings a lot of positivity and excitement to many.

View attachment 247033

Brilliant picture from photography Andy Mallins.

My only wish was it could have had a Rupert’s tower attached or on the river side car park with a bridge or something.

Anyway we’re not going down so anyone commenting negatively on this needs to just stop coming into this thread, which brings a lot of positivity and excitement to many.
It is a great picture. The only thing missing is the clock tower but I suppose you can't get everything in. Hopefully the club will have enough about them to sell prints of the stadium in due course as it is so photogenic

Bit concerning watching the video's this week , there seems to be quite a bit of Lichen/ Moss appearing on the fresh concrete terraces.
Hope the builders have taken this into account or we could have our shiny new stadium looking like Goodisons Main stand side panels.
Nothing a jet wash & some heavy duty chemicals can’t help with, plus once the roof is fully complete the stands will be less exposed to rain each day 😉

yeah I notice this a lot when watching the videos but as somebody said a few days jetwashing will sort it