New Everton Stadium Discussion

burak-sevin%C3%A7-eyfet.gif
download.jpg

I thought this closer

Sat in my first ever seat at our new stadium today.

First couple of rows of the North Stand.

I was the first onsite today, earlier than I should have been so took the opportunity.

What struck me most though, is how truly incredible the stadium looks from the front like that.

The many views I’ve had of the “bowl” have all been from the hospitality areas in the West And East stands.

The view from the front of the North Stand absolutely blew me away. I can’t stress than enough.

It probably helped that it was still dark and the stadium was lit up but it looked utterly incredible.

Massive and so steep.

I know it’s been a running joke that a pitch won’t fit but it looked that tight, if it wasn’t so stupid - you’d have to wonder!

I was genuinely awestruck.

I was the first onsite today, earlier than I should have been so took the opportunity.

What struck me most though, is how truly incredible the stadium looks from the front like that.

The many views I’ve had of the “bowl” have all been from the hospitality areas in the West And East stands.

The view from the front of the North Stand absolutely blew me away. I can’t stress than enough.

It probably helped that it was still dark and the stadium was lit up but it looked utterly incredible.

Massive and so steep.

I know it’s been a running joke that a pitch won’t fit but it looked that tight, if it wasn’t so stupid - you’d have to wonder!

pics ffs

Massive and so steep.

Incredible. For me the size externally didn’t make me appreciate the size until you’re actually in there.

The away fans fans can eff rar off by
Now I’m not a chartered builder or construction engineer, but to my totally untrained eye I can’t see a single seat in the above picture that will have an obstructed view of all of the pitch. Yes there may be the odd obstructed view of parts of the stadium, but everyone will see the whole pitch………
Didn't Dan Meis say summat like he wanted the new stadium to reflect GP. Wouldn't be home from home if there weren't some obstructed views

Massive and so steep.

Boss mate. Was that from the first row of the lower tier (pitch level) or from the upper tier?

Massive and so steep.

Have a consultation in regards to hospitality on Friday between street and village bars, what is the best side east or west? Don’t want the view to be ruined by sun/rain etc. like some stadiums

Have a consultation in regards to hospitality on Friday between street and village bars, what is the best side east or west? Don’t want the view to be ruined by sun/rain etc. like some stadiums
Fancy bars but seats in Upper tier in West. Better seats but one bar in the East. Take your pick my friend