New Everton Stadium Discussion

prime neville would still be one of the best keepers in the modern game could he be transposed into it, 35 years later. Not many outfield players could say the same as the game and certainly fitness/athleticism has moved on.

ETA I meant Neville Southall, not Neville Captain Pointy.
Yeah, to be fair Phil Neville could be transposed into the 'Royal Engineers' era of the 1870's where the players smoked a pipe whilst playing and could only kick the ball in the direction they were facing - and he'd still be the worst football player on the pitch.

Yeah, to be fair Phil Neville could be transposed into the 'Royal Engineers' era of the 1870's where the players smoked a pipe whilst playing and could only kick the ball in the direction they were facing - and he'd still be the worst football player on the pitch.
But he would still think he's the best. Really can't stand that self importance douche. He like one of those dudes that come over from a competitor company and never stops harping on about the way the did things their old shop. He was a header patter towards our great club.

I was on a call last night as part of Everton's stadium research, discussing the proposed season ticket migration. One thing that was casually mentioned that I wasn't aware of, and not sure if it's been mentioned before, is that you won't be able to gain access to the Fan Plaza unless you have a match ticket. So those huge gates being installed in the dock walls will act as a primary turnstile. Not sure if this is for during matchdays only.