New Everton Stadium Discussion

BMD has been the only consistent bright spot for so long now. It looks fantastic and I can't wait for the move. Every update video shows the 4th grace to be even more amazing from the prior.

I realize I'm in the minority but I just feel it's a huge mistake not to move in ASAP mid season - to immediately reap the swell of excitement and the upside revenue. Sure it would be logistically difficult but it just seems lazy not to develop plans to move and for the season ticket transfer costs/exchange for any of the possible 19 game weeks.

Was thinking of going over at the weekend to have a look around. Where would be the best place to park I.e post code. Is it possible to see any of it or is it all closed off?
Park right outside at the bramley Moore pub or on Sunday visit the dock heritage trail just south of the ground and enjoy the history plus the story of the new stadium šŸ™

BMD has been the only consistent bright spot for so long now. It looks fantastic and I can't wait for the move. Every update video shows the 4th grace to be even more amazing from the prior.

I realize I'm in the minority but I just feel it's a huge mistake not to move in ASAP mid season - to immediately reap the swell of excitement and the upside revenue. Sure it would be logistically difficult but it just seems lazy not to develop plans to move and for the season ticket transfer costs/exchange for any of the possible 19 game weeks.
I'm with you on this, move away from the anglo-saxon burial ground ASAP

Good idea but I couldn't access the trail when I went down there. Just noticed it's only available at certain times.See link below
https://docklandstrail.co.uk/
Park in Collingwood dock, next to docktrail its open during the day for the couple of businesses that are at the bottom end.
Liverpool Kayak/canoe club are based in there at top end but are not usually there Monday to Friday during business hours