New Everton Stadium Discussion

Last time I was up there the top terracing was still incomplete but still looked massive and very imposing.
Got to find an excuse to come up again.
its even more imposing with the roof on, I went at a similar point to you and thought it was big but didnt really get what others were saying about the size, with the roof on, it is very imposing. Coming down Boundary Street at night is very impressive, it dominates the skyline.

Just thinking about pubs that might do a bit before and after the match at the new stadium. Does anybody frequent the Crown Vaults by The Rotunda? To be truthful, I didn't know it was still open. I think it might be one I might stop off at before or after the match. It's a 15 minute walk down the hill, even handier if Merseytravel put on buses from The Rotunda. Better still free buses.

I wonder if any of the Irish fans who get on GOC could confirm if our new stadium could host a Gaelic football or hurling match? I'm pretty sure the pitches for both are the same dimensions. Would a pitch for these 2 sports fit our new place? If so, would we be able to host a game? I know the GAA is a very political organisation, but would they allow it? An exhibition game? One of the events to get a safety certificate? Just thinking out loud here. Thanks.

Just thinking about pubs that might do a bit before and after the match at the new stadium. Does anybody frequent the Crown Vaults by The Rotunda? To be truthful, I didn't know it was still open. I think it might be one I might stop off at before or after the match. It's a 15 minute walk down the hill, even handier if Merseytravel put on buses from The Rotunda. Better still free buses.
One of my things this. Been saying it for a few years. Personally I would have liked the club to of invited the likes of the Spellow, Winslow, The Oak (although in sure this is probably full with reds aswell) and the Brick etc and maybe offered them a relocation of some sort. Sell your premises, we will help you move, but then for the next 100 years 50p of every pint pulled goes to Everton or something along those lines. I just hate that these guys will just fade into oblivion once we move. I can’t imagine new type pubs being the thing. To me there’s nothing better than a beer from an old man’s type boozer.