New Everton Stadium Discussion

Been in construction over 30 years, on loads of huge projects and I don't think I remember one where the sparks haven't had an overtime ban and wanted a pay rise lol Absolute nothing story, click bait crap

Been in construction over 30 years, on loads of huge projects and I don't think I remember one where the sparks haven't had an overtime ban and wanted a pay rise lol Absolute nothing story, click bait crap

Eh? They’re owed wages, mate. It’d be a nothing story if they’d been paid.

Maybe the builders are owed money by us and that’s why people on site are waiting to be paid. I have no evidence to back this up before certain people on here get upset.

I'm tired of repeating this, they are not allowed to sell it.

In the land lease agreement with Peel they state that the Everton Stadium (Everton stadium company) has to remain in the ownership of the Club.

It was made clear by Peel (and reported in the local media) when the deal was signed.

Your other point is correct, nobody has a clue where the 777 money comes from.
could we loan it out like similar to the way spurs loaned Dele to us?

I don’t really understand Esk’s point here- “if the club say funding for the stadium is secured, how come someone is funding the stadium?”. Isn’t that just the funding they are referring to?

Yeah, seems pretty clueless to me. He hasnt put 2 and 2 together and realized 777 are the ones they were talking about. Like saying "You said someone was going to come pick me up, a friend has shown up here and said they are picking me up, how come you havent sent someone to pick me up?"

Yeah, seems pretty clueless to me. He hasnt put 2 and 2 together and realized 777 are the ones they were talking about. Like saying "You said someone was going to come pick me up, a friend has shown up here and said they are picking me up, how come you havent sent someone to pick me up?"
He does have a tendency to ignore logical explanations if they don’t make the point he wishes to make.