New Everton Stadium Discussion

The view from the new AR looks intimate...

Screenshot_20231211_210339_YouTube.jpg

Yes, Goodison is very tired, but that's what you get when you haven't invested in it for 30yrs and in reality over 50yrs for anything really substantial.

Yes, the new stadium is phenomenal, but it's delusional to think that the vast majority of kopites are the least bit bothered by it. They're going to get up to 60k+ and are chasing trophies. We're chasing survival and barely register with them anymore.
How long have you been a kopite Tom?

Yes, Goodison is very tired, but that's what you get when you haven't invested in it for 30yrs and in reality over 50yrs for anything really substantial.

Yes, the new stadium is phenomenal, but it's delusional to think that the vast majority of kopites are the least bit bothered by it. They're going to get up to 60k+ and are chasing trophies. We're chasing survival and barely register with them anymore.
If you don't think they are bothered mention the Fourth Grace on twitter. They are livid. Petty I know but I love it

If you don't think they are bothered mention the Fourth Grace on twitter. They are livid. Petty I know but I love it

I don't do twitter. Barely a mention on any forums. As far as I know, no threads even..... I've no doubt some clowns have commented disparagingly on social media and fan banter groups, but "livid"?

Surely the kopites realise that their ground is an absolute eyesore full of tourists?
Give me BMD over the hermit crab with a loft extension any day.