New Everton Stadium Discussion

….if those seats have numbers on, it’ll be chaos if a few have been put in the wrong place.

The organisation of this development never fails to amaze me. We concentrate on what’s happening on the stadium itself but I imagine there’s meetings and communications galore happening in the offices. Everything happening for a reason, everything meticulously planned and co-ordinated.

Would be good to get an insight into this perspective.

Yep, at first it was all like it is never going to be built. Then it was it'll never get finished and now radio silence with the odd how can they afford that.

They can't knock it so they don't talk about it, in the same way I wouldn't casually talk about their European record or number of trophies they've won. It's good to have at least one thing over them for a change.
It must really irk them, that our stadium has been chosen over theirs for the euros.

….if those seats have numbers on, it’ll be chaos if a few have been put in the wrong place.

The organisation of this development never fails to amaze me. We concentrate on what’s happening on the stadium itself but I imagine there’s meetings and communications galore happening in the offices. Everything happening for a reason, everything meticulously planned and co-ordinated.

the construction phase plans are monstrous documents and the designers, although a bit weird, are really bright dudes.

Yes, Goodison is very tired, but that's what you get when you haven't invested in it for 30yrs and in reality over 50yrs for anything really substantial.

Yes, the new stadium is phenomenal, but it's delusional to think that the vast majority of kopites are the least bit bothered by it. They're going to get up to 60k+ and are chasing trophies. We're chasing survival and barely register with them anymore.
They are bothered Tom. I've had many first hand accounts.

From LOR, yes. From Everton, and our dear beloved CEO Mr Chong, no.