New Everton Stadium Discussion

I love all these little touches that refer back to Goodison that it will take time if and when we are in BMD to fully discover and appreciate. They have added a bit of cost but if we can ride out the next 2-3 years and emerge healthier we will really start to appreciate the fact we are getting a stadium purpose designed for us rather than an identikit cookie cutter bowl.

I love all these little touches that refer back to Goodison that it will take time if and when we are in BMD to fully discover and appreciate. They have added a bit of cost but if we can ride out the next 2-3 years and emerge healthier we will really start to appreciate the fact we are getting a stadium purpose designed for us rather than an identikit cookie cutter bowl.

I was buzzing when the stadium adopted the brick warehouse look as I love that area of town (even though most is derelict).

Huge fan of the heritage too. Cobbles, the pumphouse being utilised, the metal things boats tied on to, and of course putting back in the original rail tracks will make it look incredible.

(also like a set of the peaky blinders).

It'll do my head in until the stadium is finished and someone sits there and tells me it's not obstructed lol
Mugshot-of-the-Day-A-Guy-With-One-of-the-Longest-Necks-Youll-Ever-See.jpg

Someone like this?.