New Everton Stadium Discussion

Sorry to bump this one, but I was wondering why there have been so few drone videos posted since work started again on the stadium after work stopped due to the tragic death of Michael Jones. Is something going on we're not party to? Just wondering, fellas. Thanks.

Sorry to bump this one, but I was wondering why there have been so few drone videos posted since work started again on the stadium after work stopped due to the tragic death of Michael Jones. Is something going on we're not party to? Just wondering, fellas. Thanks.

Mr Drone is on holiday, KC stopped really before the accident as it was too hard work keeping the signal, Paul Frost tends to do longer vids less often.

Fantastic i keep having to tell myself it isn't a cgi render. Dream come reality.

Wonder what percentage it is at. 60% done?? Hard to tell.
Depends on how you define done I guess? On a timeline perspective, we are well past half way if we are looking at it being game ready by calendar year-end 2024. From a funding/sunk cost perspective, you'd think the most expensive heavy engineering work is nearing completion. But a lot of cash still to be found to finish the balance.