New Everton Stadium Discussion

Attached pic peeps to give an idea of the scale of the North end and how it will look once the terrace raker beams will look once down to pitch level and the terraces are added. Just picture it with a sea of blue seats.

It looks nice.. I don't think it looks particularly special, probably on a par with one of the goal ends at Stamford Bridge.

The limitations on space behind may have twarted a bigger structure but even so.

A mate of mine who is a season ticket holder reckons he has just gone past BMD and all the boards with the crest and Evertons name are being taken down. I don't know if true but he is a blue
Was removing them when I was there yesterday, apparently they are going to use that entrance soon, lots of work with diggers etc behind the gates

Attachments

• IMG_1624.jpeg
    IMG_1624.jpeg
    75.4 KB · Views: 298

Strongly disagree. An over lapping stand is like the bullens road.

The Bullens Road upper tier overlaps the lower by around 14 possibly 15 rows. The middle tier at the principality overlaps by 11 to 13 rows and probably has wider tread depths. Hardly a massive difference.

Too much overlap and you would require stanchions or a massive upper tier to act as the cantilever to support itself.

Everton Heritage Society, who currently reside in St Luke's, were curious about using it, but the club haven't supported them as of yet.
Poking around St Lukes is one of the few things I'll genuinely miss about going to Goodison.

I've had proper 'Good times' at Goodison and enjoy going to the Black Horse (especially if it's sunny) followed by chips from Tropicana (avoid the mental queues on Goodison road) and a mooch around St Lukes.

Today, the ground itself is garbage but filled with great memories. The memories will remain long after we're gone. I want out ASAP.

No offence to those lads, I’m sure they are very nice, but if they turned up at my house to take something away, I think I’d just say “no, thanks, lads,” and gently close the door.
🤣 you obviously haven’t watched them in action. The fella in the middle has to be the most stubborn enforcement guy in the world. He would bore you into submission or payment just to get rid of him.

Poking around St Lukes is one of the few things I'll genuinely miss about going to Goodison.

I've had proper 'Good times' at Goodison and enjoy going to the Black Horse (especially if it's sunny) followed by chips from Tropicana (avoid the mental queues on Goodison road) and a mooch around St Lukes.

Today, the ground itself is garbage but filled with great memories. The memories will remain long after we're gone. I want out ASAP.
The Hydraulic Tower will act as a nice replacement for St. Lukes.

That and the Dockers Clock will really add to the spectacular setting of the stadium.