New Everton Stadium Discussion

We might have seen our last Boxing Day game at Goodison.

We might have already seen our last FA Cup game too.

Gonna be sad.
Blimey!! À Rondon double against Boreham Wood and a 95th minute defeat against the bottom of the league…. ? good quiz questions for the future though if that’s how it works out. I am sure we will beat Utd on Friday and the RS in the next round!!!!

Know a big Liverpool fan who lives in Wallasey, his place has a perfect view across the Mersey estuary from his living room

He loved his view previously... Could see Anfield all lit up on match days. Can see GP as well, although not as obvious as it doesn't stick out above the surroundings in the same way.

All he can see now apparently is our massive build. Need to go round and revel in this... He's saying his view has been ruined. I'm not sure if this means it's made Anfield look insignificant, or (even better) it's blocked it completely ?

Know a big Liverpool fan who lives in Wallasey, his place has a perfect view across the Mersey estuary from his living room

He loved his view previously... Could see Anfield all lit up on match days. Can see GP as well, although not as obvious as it doesn't stick out above the surroundings in the same way.

All he can see now apparently is our massive build. Need to go round and revel in this... He's saying his view has been ruined. I'm not sure if this means it's made Anfield look insignificant, or (even better) it's blocked it completely ?
Not Rafael, is it?

Sadness and grieve
and gnashing of teeth.
how will he cope.
poor divil.

20230103_095323.jpg

That's going to be an awesome view when it's complete. Just soaring above the bridge.
Going to obliterate that view of the Wirral though, I expect some locals will be upset, I probably would be. Gives an idea of the scale of the finished building, which I found difficult to gauge at the site gates.

Going to obliterate that view of the Wirral though, I expect some locals will be upset, I probably would be. Gives an idea of the scale of the finished building, which I found difficult to gauge at the site gates.
I guess it depends on your affiliation... but I agree about scale being an issue at the gates, I thought the same thing when I visited a couple of months ago. Really looking forward to being able to stand on the plaza and get a good look at it.