New Everton Stadium Discussion

There's a huge solar array going on the roof.

My guess is that with that, and the state of the art materials, floodlights etc., it'll be significantly more energy efficient than Goodison.

It will of course be bigger, with more facilities - but the extra revenue they'll bring in will offset any increase in energy usage. We're not going to run bigger hospitality lounges where we lose more on electricity than we make in revenue!
As well as the Solar they should re-allocate the riverside parking for 2 or 3 of those massive wind turbines.

I cant imagine anybody would kick up a fuss. lol

what virtual reality thingy mate? Who is it open for now?

They've built the stadium in a virtual reality world mate, its how they'll sell the best hospitality seats and show people their seats for their season tickets. Not open to the public, I think Lampard, the staff, players and certain board members have been able to use it to see what the stadium looks like

Last edited:

They've built the stadium in a virtual reality world mate, its how they'll sell the best hospitality seats and show people their seats for their season tickets. Not open to the public, I think Lampard, the staff, players and certain board members have been able to use it to see what the stadium looks like
ah thanks for the expanation mate. Surely they will open this up to us mere mortal normal season ticket holders too.

ah thanks for the expanation mate. Surely they will open this up to us mere mortal normal season ticket holders too.

Hopefully mate and in the meantime they need to release 1000 more renders and images and create a new people's club app because that original one was boss.

Bizarre how little stuff is on the stadium build website as there's loads of people who would love to see the ins and outs of all thenplans, animations, stand details, more seating views etc.

Hopefully mate and in the meantime they need to release 1000 more renders and images and create a new people's club app because that original one was boss.

Bizarre how little stuff is on the stadium build website as there's loads of people who would love to see the ins and outs of all thenplans, animations, stand details, more seating views etc.
totally agree. I cant wait for Sunday's when the fella's post their new videos. I am not in construction and I cant my my head around some of the conversations on here, but the videos are awesome.
I did register for the ALL stuff on the stadium website and they said initially details would be released end August. The drone chaps here should be employed by the club!

totally agree. I cant wait for Sunday's when the fella's post their new videos. I am not in construction and I cant my my head around some of the conversations on here, but the videos are awesome.
I did register for the ALL stuff on the stadium website and they said initially details would be released end August. The drone chaps here should be employed by the club!

Yep that's all I do mate, try and watch the drone vids, pics what people post here and I've been down to see it myself a couple of times as well.

If you get a chance to get down there mate, definitely do. The South Stand is huuuuuuuuuuge!!!

Yep that's all I do mate, try and watch the drone vids, pics what people post here and I've been down to see it myself a couple of times as well.

If you get a chance to get down there mate, definitely do. The South Stand is huuuuuuuuuuge!!!
heading down on Sunday with my son, cant wait to be fair.
Like most people just want to know where we will sit in future and if we can move. We are in MS1 at present just above the family enclosure. On the new plans I believe there is a family stand so assume we maybe lower down if they move like for like, or as best they can. Although want to move to the new home end if possible..........but sure thousands of others do to.