New Everton Stadium Discussion

Am looking forward to giving this place a massive wide berth.

Shananannannananngans, Carnival and Azvex be my pre match l drinks...head first in the Mersey after the game.
Unfortunately the crafties will probably need to move in the near future due to the king edward triangle being sold to developers soon (n)

Just read that Birmingham city are planning on building a 60,000 seater stadium even if they get relegated to league 1 this season. 🤯

I hope we don't live to regret the decision to go with 52k.

Just read that Birmingham city are planning on building a 60,000 seater stadium even if they get relegated to league 1 this season. 🤯

I hope we don't live to regret the decision to go with 52k.

Its complete fantasy land im afraid.

Give me a shout if this ever gets built.

I don't know mate, with an average attendance of 16,758 last year, it looks to me like they're chomping at the bit to fill a 60k stadium!

Well, they've bought the land so that's a start. It will be interesting to see what they end up with.

I suppose the question is can Bramley Moore ever be extended/redeveloped in the future?

Well, they've bought the land so that's a start. It will be interesting to see what they end up with.

I suppose the question is can Bramley Moore ever be extended/redeveloped in the future?
Been confirmed by Colin Chong hasn’t it, that the east and west stand could be extended to go 62,000 seated. It would require roof to be changed on north and south too I think.

I don't know mate, with an average attendance of 16,758 last year, it looks to me like they're chomping at the bit to fill a 60k stadium!
They're not bothered about filling it with football fans. It's for American Football. concerts, boxing and the like once HS2 is completed (which is to the east side of the city). The football club won't own the stadium. If it goes ahead the (major) problem is Birmingham City Council is bankrupt so it will be owned by a consortium of 'investors'.