New Everton Stadium Discussion

It might be an unpopular opinion, but I like the big old window on the North Stand.
I can't stand it, tbh. In fact, I wish the whole north stand was different. I'm not a fan of the short stand and don't like the open feel at the back of it. Wonder whether it will impact the atmosphere.

1000023180.jpg

Tottenham did that years ago.

1710865997093.png

These gaps that can be seen on the outside of the stadium, they aren't part of the design are they? They will eventually be filled in, right? Because they look ridiculous imo.

I can't stand it, tbh. In fact, I wish the whole north stand was different. I'm not a fan of the short stand and don't like the open feel at the back of it. Wonder whether it will impact the atmosphere.
Fair enough, I think a lot of people will think like you.

I can't wait to see this ground full and bouncing. I don't think that upper tier is going to feel small when it's filled with blues.

Something similar at the Aviva stadium on one end not sure I like it
That end at Aviva is single tier, holds circa 2K. BMD North Stand has two tiers, executive boxes and 5+ times more seats. The roof is also same height all the way around BMD. It's slopes down at the Havelock end of the Aviva and skews the overall shape of the stadium badly. BMD has avoided this with the big glass window.