New Everton Stadium Discussion

How ? We will still have no money to add to the squad. You can bet any player sales monies will be snaffled up by 777 or Rights & Media. We'll be fishing for freebies and loans for some time to come.

It's hard to see much leeway for the foreseeable without significantly wealthier owners and sponsors, to restructure/balance the debt. Hopefully that's what happens.

what he says

Yup, hope the first big televised game is at night too. Looks so much better with all the lights with blue lasers between the Liver Building and the stadium and cruise ships lit up etc.

Just reminded me of something. Essentially there will be 2 first games there, a day time kick off and a night time one. Both will be huge events. I think the night time one will be even more spectacular. Maybe we'll have to play 3/4 at the new place in the daylight first so people can find their way around the stadium safely during a night game?

Another query on this sorry. Do you reckon we would ever be able to replace that super riser with rows of seats? I do know that it is common for a single tier to be a parabola, so having the different gradients is ok

I don't think so, not without reprofiling the terracing. You couldn't just add a row into that space as you would cut off the legroom for the 1st row of the upper by the look of it.